Ty Tyler received his undergraduate degree from the University of Maryland in 1979 and was graduated from the University of Florida, College of Law in 1982.
Ty has practiced in the area of first-party insurance law since 1983. He is admitted to practice in all Florida State and Federal Courts and has attained an "AV" rating by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating available.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Law
- Florida, 1983
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1983
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 1985
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1991
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. - 1983
- University of Maryland
- B.A. - 1979
Honors and Awards
- "AV" Rating by Martindale-Hubbell